MEDA Webinar Subscription Service
MEDA is making it easier for your EDO to access digital economic development training via our Webinar Subscription Service.
The subscription will allow your EDO to pre-pay for access to live webinars, be able to access the recordings as on-demand webinars, and as a thank you for becoming a subscriber, you will have access to hours of bonus material.
This program will be of benefit to your entire organization. Any organization with at least one member of MEDA can participate.
$99/year for 1 – 5 and employees
$149/year for 6 or more employees
As a subscriber, you can register for upcoming webinars using your subscriber discount code, which will remove the cost.
Visit the web pages to see what you can access via our subscription program; you can register for most of them as soon as you subscribe
- Industry 4.0 Today - November 30th
2022 Webinars to be announced soon!
Click here to register for these webinars.
As a subscriber, you can also access recordings of webinars 30 days after they are recorded using your subscriber discount code, which will remove the cost.
- Resiliency in Michigan’s Food and Agriculture Industry and the Post-COVID Future
- Retention and Attraction Protocol's for Today's Economic Development Environment
- Site Selection Best Practices for a Post-COVID World
- The Surging Co-Working Space Market
Click here to access on-demand Webinars.
Bonus Material for Webinar Subscribers
As a thank you for becoming a subscriber, you will also have access to several recorded sessions using our subscriber discount code, such as:
Materials will be added throughout the year, but only a few sessions from live events will be made available as bonus material.
Click here to access the bonus materials.
Currently Subscribed Organizations
- Albert Kahn Associates, Inc.
- Barry County Economic Development Alliance
- Berrien County Community Development Dept.
- Delta Charter Township
- Eastern Upper Peninsula Regional Planning and Development Commission
- Flint Township
- Lakeshore Advantage
- MADE Institute
- Madle Consulting
- Michigan Community Capital
- Northern Lakes Economic Alliance
- Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership
- Wayne County Economic Development Corporation
How It Works
- You purchase a yearly subscription service for your organization.
- Your organization is given a subscriber discount code that any staff person can use when registering for live webinars, accessing on-demand webinar recordings, or accessing bonus material.
- The subscription is valid for 12 months after a registration form is received.
- MEDA recommends that there be a point person on your staff that informs all staff of the subscription and subscriber discount code.
- The subscriber discount code is entered into the DISCOUNT CODE field of registration forms.
- Subscribers must register for live webinars because 1) it helps us to track usage, 2) so speakers can know their audience, and 3) we can assure that each attendee receives a registration confirmation.
- Subscribers must complete a registration form for On-Demand Webinars and bonus material because 1) we need to make sure only current employees are using the code, and 2) we can keep track of content that is the most valuable to members.
Sign Up Today
We'll do our best to provide your organization's subscription code within 24 hours, but please allow a couple of business days in the case of events and meetings that delay processing.
Payment is required at checkout.