Educational Webinar: Michigan’s Post-COVID Workforce
Please join us on Tuesday, June 9th from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. for a Zoom webinar.
Prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, companies were struggling to find talent because the unemployment rate was lower than it had been in many years. Now, with a significant number of our workforce filing for unemployment, forecasters are predicting a major surge in hiring once it is safe to resume operations, but there is also a strong possibility for a continuation in the high unemployment rate. This workforce may not be what it was before; open offices turning into hybrid offices, long-term social distancing, etc. How can the economic development community help businesses prepare for what could be a completely different workforce that they must train as well as keep safe?
Moderator: Dan Casey, Chief Executive Officer, Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
Panelists: Patrick Anderson, Principal and Chief Executive Officer, Anderson Economic Group
Brian Calley, President, Small Business Association of Michigan
John Walsh, President and Chief Executive Officer, Michigan Manufacturers Association
MEDA Members: FREE
*Not a member and interested in learning about saving on this and other upcoming economic development training opportunities? Visit www.medaweb.org/join-meda.
You Can Sponsor this Webinar
If you are looking for an inexpensive way to reach Michigan's economic development community at this time, we have developed a sponsorship package for our webinars.
Webinar Sponsorship Package ($350)
- (2) Complimentary Registrations
- Opportunity to Address the Audience: Introduce yourself and your organization at the beginning of the webinar!
- Electronic Mailing List of Attendees
- Event Emails: 2 to 3 emails per webinar to approx. 3,500 contacts
- Program Webpage
- Social Media Promotion: 1 post on each of MEDA’s social media pages: Facebook (753 likes · 931 follows), Twitter (1,986 follows), LinkedIn (2,070 follows)
- Sponsor Screen Display
Thank you to Lean and Green Michigan/PACE for being a promotional partner for this webinar.
- You will receive a confirmation email after registering with the Zoom link. We will also send the link again about 2 days before the webinar.
- Please register by Monday, June 8th at 12:00 noon.
- Participation is limited to 100.
- We will open dial-in 15 minutes before the start of the webinar.