Seeking to Fill a Position in Economic Development
MEDA has a convenient and successful job positing program for those seeking an economic development position. MEDA members have constant access to regular job openings through exclusive access to our website. Members also receive information about these openings through broadcast emails and our weekly MEDA Membership Newsletter.
For a fee of $350, your job opening will be sent to all of our members, and then posted on our website and in our newsletter until it is filled.
How It Works
2. Send the name and address to whom we should send an invoice.
- The posting will be added to the MEDA Economic Development Job Postings webpage.
- Hyperlinks and email links are added to the posting to enhance communication between you and your potential candidates.
- The posting will be sent to MEDA members in an exclusive broadcast email.
- The posting will be placed in our weekly newsletter.
- The posting will remain on our website and in the newsletters until you tell us that the position has been filled and that it should be removed. We will contact you periodically to see if the position has been filled.