Make Your Travel Plans for MEDA's 2019 Annual Meeting
The links below will help you get to Marquette and make plans for your free time before, during, and after the conference.
Basic Conference Schedule
Tuesday, August 13th
- 6:00 p.m. Early Arrivals Reception - This reception will be held in conjunction with an MEDC Fam Tour, so about 15 site consultants will join us!
Wednesday, August 14th
- Morning to Afternoon - Golf Meetup at the Marquette Golf Club - Heritage Course
- Afternoon - Tours of Tilden Mine, PotlachDeltic
- Evening - Opening Reception
Thursday, August 15th
- Morning and Afternoon - Education and Networking
- Afternoon - Downtown Marquette Walking Tour
- Evening - Awards Reception
Friday, August 16th
- Morning - Education and Networking
- Approx. 12:00 noon - Adjournment
Visit the Travel Marquette website for things to do, places to eat, places to shop, recreational activities, and much more!
Reserve Your Stay
Visit MEDA's Location and Hotel Reservations page to make your hotel reservation for the conference. Extended rates are available.
Driving to Marquette
- From Detroit - Approx. 7 hours
- From Grand Rapids - Approx. 6 hours
- From Lansing - Approx. 6 hours
- From Traverse City - Approx. 5 hours
Flying to Marquette
Delta is the primary airline servicing airports in the Upper Peninsula.
It is highly recommended that you reserve your flight as soon as possible as last-minute flights are not guaranteed.
Car rental information is available on the individual airport websites.