The Charge to the Emerging Leaders Committee is as follows:
- Ensure connectivity to industry professionals and establish a network of peers with expertise in the various aspects of economic development.
- Provide formal individual and/or group opportunities for emerging leaders to be mentored by experienced economic development professionals.
- Provide emerging leaders with specific professional development opportunities.
- Create a network conduit for new members and established members.
- Clarinda Barnett-Harrison, Director, Business Engagement Center, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Stephanie Carroll, Manager, Business Development and Community Relations, City of Auburn Hills
- William Butler, Business Development Representative, Detroit Regional Chamber
- David Faber, City Manager, City of Sandusky
- Sam Harris, Management Assistant, City of Auburn Hills
- Tammy Henry, Executive Director, Luce County Economic Development Corporation
- Monique Holliday-Bettie, Economic Development Manager, DTE Energy
- Ryan Hundt, Business Development Manager, MEDC,
- Brandon Jonas, Community and Economic Development Administrator, City of Roseville
- Brent Jones, Vice President, Shiawassee Economic Development Partnership
- Lisa Katz, Executive Director, Workforce Intelligence Network (WIN)
- Jonathan Klooster, Economic Development Coordinator, City of Grand Rapids
- Samantha Mariuz, Director of Authorities, City of Auburn Hills
- Tanya Markos-Vanno, President, Southfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Spence Riggs, Economic Development Coordinator, Mason County Growth Alliance
- Dan Riley, Research Coordinator, Oakland County, Economic Dev. & Community Affairs
- Caralee Swanberg, CGBP, Egc(TL), Vice President of Economic Development, Lake Superior Community Partnership
- Linda Williams, Economic and Community Engagement Supervisor, City of Madison Heights