The Charge of the Education Committee is as follows:
- Oversee the educational needs identified by all committees, prioritize and implement in accordance with the vision/mission/strategic plan.
- Hold spring and fall membership meeting/educational events with sessions that help the diverse membership base do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Marsha Madle, President, Madle Consulting Services, LLC
- Kimberly Marrone, Economic Development and Communications Manager, City of Oak Park
- Calli Berg, CEcD, EDFP, Owner, BDM Services
- Quentin Bishop, Director of Business Attraction, Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
- Charles Boulard, Community Development Director, City of Novi
- Cindy Brown, Executive Director, Hello West Michigan
- Jessica DeBone, Brownfield and Economic Incentives Consultant, PM Environmental, Inc.
- Karl Dehn, EDFP, Director, Strategic Projects, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Janice Karcher, Vice President, Economic Development, Flint and Genesee Chamber of Commerce
- Cathy Knapp, CEcD, Associate Vice President, Southwest Michigan First
- Marsha Madle, Director, Community and Economic Development Services, Madle Consulting Services, LLC
- Robert Moffit, City Administrator, City of Gladwin
- Susan M. C. Pigg, CEcD
- Raymond Vlasin, Team Development and Strategic Planning
- Steve Willobee, LEED AP, Chief Operating Officer, Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP)
- Jonathan Wilson, Economic Development Coordinator, Muskegon County
- John Wolf-Meyer, Business Development Manager, Oakland County, Economic Development and Community Affairs