The Charge of the Education Committee is as follows:
- Oversee the educational needs identified by all committees, prioritize and implement in accordance with the vision/mission/strategic plan.
- Hold spring and fall membership meeting/educational events with sessions that help the diverse membership base do their jobs more efficiently and effectively.
- Marsha Madle, President, Madle Consulting Services, LLC
- Kimberly Marrone, Economic Development and Communications Manager, City of Oak Park
- Nora Balgoyen, Area Manager, Local Government and Community Affairs, ITC, A Fortis Co.
- Quentin Bishop, Director of Business Attraction, Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County
- Charles Boulard, Community Development Director, City of Novi
- Cindy Brown, Executive Director, Hello West Michigan
- Jessica DeBone, Regional Manager, Economic Incentives Department, PM Environmental, Inc.
- Karl Dehn, EDFP, Director, Strategic Projects, Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Tom Fehrenbach, Community and Economic Development Administrator, City of East Lansing
- Marcia Gebarowski, EDFP, Director, Business Development, Livingston County, Ann Arbor SPARK
- Cathy Knapp, CEcD, Director, Southwest Michigan First
- Robert Moffit
- Rosalie Myers, Executive Coordinator, Roscommon County Economic Development
- Susan M. C., Pigg, CEcD, Community Economic Development Specialist, Consultant/SMCPigg
- Don Schurr
- Steve Willobee, LEED AP, Chief Operating Officer, Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP)
- John Wolf-Meyer, Business Development Manager, Oakland County, Economic Development and Community Affairs