Built for Success
Southwest Michigan Certified Business Parks
Brooks Industrial and Research Park
Scott Fleming, CEcD
Marshall Area Economic Development Alliance (MAEDA)
323 W. Michigan Ave.
Marshall, MI 49068
Phone: (269) 558-0307
Cell: (734) 765-8124
- City Water Capacity = 3.5 million gallons daily
- City Sewer Capacity = 3.0 million gallons daily
- Electric Power Capacity for Park is 40 MW
- Park has fiber cable throughout
Park Address: Pratt Ave.
Size: 28.44 acres
Percent Developed: 100%
Percent Occupied: 0%
Price of Land per Acre: $5,000 per acre rebate negotiable
Incentives: Click here.
Nearest Expressway: I-94, I-69 – Full Interchange
Distance in Miles: 1.5 miles and 2 miles
Class A All-Weather Road: US-27
Distance in Miles: .5 miles
Airport: Kalamazoo International – 35 miles, Brooksfield Airport, Marshall – 1 mile
Landing Strip / Helipad: Both one mile from park.
Highway: M-227 – less than 1 mile
- Gas Station(s) – 1 mile
- Bank(s) – 1 mile
- Restaurant(s) – .25 miles
- Licensed Day-Care(s) – 2 miles
- Hospital(s) – 2 miles
- School(s) – 2 miles
- Port of Battle Creek /Foreign-Trade Zone
- Kellogg Community College Regional Manufacturing Technology Centre
To view a list of tenants, click here.
This CBP is an expansion of the L. Alton Brooks Industrial Park and is accessed by a street within that Park. Photos and a list of tenants of that Park follow: