The MEDA staff has recently become educated in Google Analytics.
It is now offered as a new benefit for Certified Business Park owners and operators.
Accompanying each CBP page is an associated Google Analytics account that will show the number of views to each site and other beneficial statistics.
This service is complementary to all CBP owners and operators.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS FOR CURRENT CBPs
CBP owners and operators, you will need to complete a few steps before you can enjoy the privileges.
1) You will need an operating Google account to view the Google Analytics data for your park.
i) Anyone can have a Google account, even if you don't use Google Email.
2) To create a Google account:
i) Go to: https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?continue=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2F&hl=en
ii) You can use your current email/work address (for example: email@example.com)
3) You need to contact us and give us the email address you are going to use for your Google account so that we can give you permission to view your park's page.
i) You WILL NOT be able to access your park's Analytics until you a.) Have a Google account and b.) Inform us of that account.
4) MEDA staff will processes your email address into your park's Google Analytics page and send an approval to view your page.
5) To view your park's Goole Analytics page:
i) Go to:http://www.google.com/analytics
ii) Click: Access Analytics
iii) Sign in with your Google account
iv) View your park's Google Analytics page.